Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shuttermate

My first Windows Phone 7 app is now in the Marketplace!


http://bit.ly/tzZNq6


It passed certification on the first try and took about two working days to get through the process. I received an email that it passed and it wasn't until the next day that the it actually showed up in the Marketplace. I guess that's a typical turnaround these days. 


I'll say that the process to go through to get certification was lengthy but MSFT really spells it all out and gives you a great set of tools to make sure you get it all correct the first time. The Certification document is direct and detailed enough without being too lengthy to tell you what you need to know. The testing tools and certification checklists are a great help, without it, I surely would have not passed certification.


Now that I've written my first published app, I've already moved onto my next application. A basic tea timer app. More tk...

No comments:

Post a Comment